- It's FREE to activate
- Only pay for what you use
- Same-day withdrawals of between R100 and R10 000
- Repay over 1, 2 or 3 months
- Only pay for what you use
- Get airtime, data and electricity, 24/7
When can I call FinChoice?
Our call centre is open according to the following hours: Monday – Friday 07:30 – 19:00 Saturday 08:00 – 17:00 Sunday 09:00 – 14:00 Public holidays 08:30 – 15:00 Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday – Closed.
Is KwikServe® secure?
Yes, KwikServe® is completely private and can only be accessed with your registered cell phone and a specific PIN code.
I don’t have a smartphone, can I still access KwikServe®?
Yes, KwikServe® is made so that you can interact with your FinChoice accounts no matter what phone you have. Smartphones and feature phones are both compatible with KwikServe®.
What does KwikServe® cost?
Standard rates of 20c per 20 seconds apply to all KwikServe® customers.
What is KwikServe®?
KwikServe® is a USSD platform that allows you to effortlessly and efficiently interact with your FinChoice accounts without using data. With KwikServe®, you will be able to:
- View your loan account balances
- Apply for a KwikAdvance®
- Find out how much money is available to withdraw from KwikDraw
- Request a KwikSkip
- Take out a personal or family funeral cover policy
- Update your personal details
- View a mini statement of all accounts and loans
- Buy airtime
Why should I submit my documents every month?
Even if you aren’t planning on taking out another loan, it will be hugely beneficial to send us your documents every month as you’ll get an instant approval decision when you do need a loan, and the money will be in your account when you really need it.
Are there other ways I can send in my proof of income documents?
Yes, there are. Take a clear photo of your proof of income showing your ID number and send it to us using one of these methods:
- Email it to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to us on 021 680 8257
- Upload it to finchoice.mobi/docs
How do I send my bank statements if I bank with ABSA, Nedbank or Standard Bank?
- Due to the relationship we share with these banks, we are able to request you bank statements for you – with your permission and at no additional cost to you.
What is affordability?
Affordability is a new regulation that has been put in place by the National Credit Act which stipulates that we, as a registered credit provider, can only loan you what you can afford to pay back. All this means is that, when you apply for a loan, we will ask you a few questions about your income and expenses. Before we can transfer any funds, we’ll need proof of your income in the form of your 3 most recent payslips, bank statements or pension slips.
Why can’t I increase my loan amount?
As a registered credit provider in support of the National Credit Act (NCA), FinChoice carries out an affordability assessment that allows us to lend you only as much as you can afford.